This is free event for Township residents only. Residence is defined as any dwelling unit used as a place of human habitation, which is not commercial, municipal, institutional, or a community activity.
For those items that cannot be recycled at the curbside this event will be Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 1 p.m. till 4 p.m. sharp.
Recycling occurs at SECCRA throughout the year, fees could apply.
By filing out a Brush Disposal Permit, Township residents are able to dump directly at SECCRA Landfill during their normal business hours.This is free of charge offered to residents only. Brush Disposal permits are available at the Township Office, please bring Photo ID with proof of residency, permits will be issued each calendar year.
May Not Participate
- Commercial entities
- Appliances: refrigerators, washers, dryers, air conditioners, humidifiers, stoves, empty grills
- Electronics: computers, monitors, televisions, stereo equipment, printers, cell phones, DVD players, basically anything that has a circuit board
- Automobile Tires: limit 4 per load per residence, large batteries, such as those in automobiles or tractors
- Bulky Waste: furniture, mattresses, carpet, doors, windows, etc.
- Residential 20 pound propane tanks (empty)
- No materials will be accepted from “clean outs” of residences
Saturday, October 6, 2018
SECCRA Community Landfill (1-4 pm SHARP)
219 Street Road
West Grove, PA 19390