Trash & Recycling Day at Southeastern Chester County Refuse Authority (SECCRA)
This is free event for Township residents only. Residence is defined as any dwelling unit used as a place of human habitation, which is not commercial, municipal, institutional, or a community activity. If you have questions about the Township SECCRA Days please call the Township at 610-345-0100.
For those items that cannot be recycled at the curbside these events will be Saturday, July 18, 2020 and Saturday, October 3, 2020 from 1 p.m. till 4 p.m. sharp.
Recycling occurs at SECCRA throughout the year, fees could apply.
By filing out a Brush Disposal Permit, Township residents are able to dump directly at SECCRA Landfill during their normal business hours.This is free of charge offered to residents only. Brush Disposal permits are available at the Township Office, please bring Photo ID with proof of residency, permits will be issued each calendar year.
May Not Participate
- Commercial entities
- Appliances: refrigerators, washers, dryers, air conditioners, humidifiers, stoves, empty grills
- Electronics: computers, monitors, televisions, stereo equipment, printers, cell phones, DVD players, basically anything that has a circuit board
- Automobile Tires: limit 4 per load per residence, large batteries, such as those in automobiles or tractors
- Bulky Waste: furniture, mattresses, carpet, doors, windows, etc.
- Residential 20 pound propane tanks (empty)
- No materials will be accepted from “clean outs” of residences
Saturday, July 18, 2020 and
Saturday, October 3, 2020
SECCRA Community Landfill (1-4 pm SHARP)
219 Street Road
West Grove, PA 19390