The Administration Department is responsible for the following:
- Implementation of the policies of the Board of Supervisors
- Maintenance of all fiscal and accounting functions
- Oversight and management of all Township activities and departments
- Preparation of annual budget
The Administrative Department staff is as follows:
- Ken Battin, Township Manager
- Robert Weer, Assistant Township Manager/Fire Marshal
- Jacqui Guenther, Director of Finance/Human Resources
- Dawn Maciejczyk, Office Manager/Admin. Assistant/Twp. Secretary
- Linda Dowdy, Utility Billing
- Tracy Kellett, Receptionist/Accounts Payable/Codes Admin. Assistant
The Manager is the “Chief Executive Officer” of the Township and is hired by and directly responsible to the Board of Supervisors. The Manager is ultimately accountable for all operations of the Township.
The Finance/HR Director is hired by the Manager and the Board of Supervisors and reports to the Manager. The Finance/HR Director is responsible for the day-to-day financial administration of the Township including accounts payable and receivable, bookkeeping, accounting, budgeting, cash management, payroll and personnel matters, benefits administration, risk management and much more.
The Administrative Assistant/Township Secretary is hired by the Manager and the Board of Supervisors and reports to the Manager. The position works closely with the Manager in administrating the development plan review process, preparation of Board of Supervisors agendas, meeting minutes, the Township Newsletter and preforms any task/projects assigned.
The Receptionist/Recycling Coordinator is hired by the Manager and the Board of Supervisors and reports to the Manager. This position answers the phones, helps process permit submissions and receipts, applies for recycling grants and performs any task/project assigned.