Mushroom composting information
Below are links to file a complaint, reports, studies, notices of violations and other information related to mushroom composting in London Grove Township. You will also find a link to a website that provides data transmitted from water monitors purchased from the Stroud Water Research Center. These monitors are intended to alert the Township to potential water pollution events.
DEP Environmental Complaint Form, or you can call the Department of Environmental Protection, Southeast Region Office at 484-250-5991.
Violation & Inspection Reports
Stroud Water Monitor Reports
Preliminary Reports and Analysis Reports
- Analysis Report November 2015
- Analysis Report White Clay Creek November 20, 2015
- Copy of Spreadsheet – White Clay Creek November 20, 2015
- Preliminary Report October 28, 2015
- Selected Storm Data October 25, 2015