The Township invites residents to volunteer their time on the various boards and commissions that service the community. Please review the available opportunities and talents currently needed by the Township. This is your opportunity to give back to your community and to make a difference. The Township appreciates your service!
Middle & High School Opportunities
The following community service opportunities are available for middle or high school students:
- Recycling and Trash Collection Event at SECCRA: Direct traffic and help with loading of materials
- London Grove Township Parks and Trails, Planting and Clean up: Plant trees and cleanup trails in the Township
Vacancy Opportunities on Boards & Commissions
- Open Space (2)
- Inniscrone Golf Course Committee (2)
- Township Auditors (3)
- Environmental Advisory Board (4)
- Uniform Construction Code Board of Appeals (2)
- Vacancy Board (1)
Please help the Township fill these vacancies. These boards assist the Township in its operations and, depending on the boards, provide advise and expertise to the Board of Supervisors. If you are interested in any of these committees, please email Ken Battin with your letter of interest and resume.