Recycling & Waste Program
Household Hazardous Waste
Please stay tuned for the 2018 Household Hazardous Waste Schedule.
It is the individual property owners responsibility for their own trash pick-up. Trash picking is prohibited.
The following Haulers are registered to collect within the Township; resident can choose their own haulers.
- A J Blosenski -610-942-2707
- Trash Tech– 610-274-1306
- Republic Services -610-869-2222
- Waste Management -800-869-5566
Haulers are limited to collection of municipal waste and recyclables between hours of 6 AM and 6 PM. All waste storage containers/recycling bins may be placed curbside at 6 p.m. the night before the day of collection, empty containers must be retrieved from the curbside within 12 hours of the collection time.
- Do you know what happens to your recycling once your hauler takes it away? It goes to a single stream processing plant, to be separated and sent out to various companies to make many different products. Therefore it is very important to only put the proper items in your recycling bins.
- Electronics such as laptops, desktops, monitors, televisions, etc., are banned from being placed in a landfill with municipal waste.These electronics must now be recycled at recycling facility. For additional information for residential recycling please visit Chester County Solid Waste Authority (CCSWA).
- Manufacturers of these items are to provide no-cost recycling opportunities for these electronics.
- SECCRA will accept electronics; charges are by weight, $5.00 for up to 140 lbs. weights above are pro-rated at $68 per ton.
- If it is a panel set/flat screen, you may take it to Tom’s TV’s in West Grove Borough but you must call first.
- Consumers will be responsible for taking their electronics to the approved electronics collection location. Residents can bring electronics to Southeastern Chester County Refuse Authority (SECCRA ) to dispose of the item(s) for a fee.