- Water your lawn only when it needs it or set your sprinklers for more days in between watering.
- Fix leaky faucets and plumbing joints.
- Don’t run the hose while washing your car.
- Install water-saving shower heads or flow restrictors.
- Run only full loads in the washing machine and dishwasher.
- Shorten your showers.
- Clean your driveway with a broom instead of a hose.
- Don’t use your toilet as an ashtray or wastebasket.
- Adjust your sprinklers so only your lawn is watered.
- Think about a green roof!
- Don’t use bottle water, see alternatives.